The visible elements of a Filament network are its low-power hardware nodes, the Tap and the Patch, which connect existing machinery and industrial infrastructure to the network.
The Tap is the perfect grab-and-go connectivity device.
- Easily connects to old machinery through diagnostic and communication ports
- Long-range wireless - up to 10 miles line of sight between nodes
- Built-in sensors for environmental monitoring
- Integrates with external sensors and devices
- Long-life batteries last for years
The Patch is the engine for your custom solution.
- Provides instant all-range wireless connectivity
- Build-in hardened cryptography
- Compatible with any custom hardware
- Connect to cloud with any external gateway device
- Operate in a true mesh architecture
Starter kits are available now.Request a Starter Kit
Filament provides firmware and software for provisioning and managing network deployments in any environment. Our technology stack enables secure communications and private exchanges between devices, making it possible for machines to interact with any other device or endpoint.
Simple Software for Network Management
Filament offers a lightweight interface for managing integrations, provisioning devices (via BLE) and monitoring network health. This interface is also accessible via mobile phones and tablets for network setups in the field.
Built-In, Always-On Security
The Patch features secure, hardware-backed key storage for on-device cryptography and authentication. Network communications are 100% end-to-end encrypted at all times. The protocols enforce strict privacy so that no content, identity, or metadata is ever revealed to third parties.
Data Where It's Needed
Devices can run basic scripting functions to optimize network operations, data sensing, and actuation. Filament's real-time REST/streaming API integrates with most cloud-based analytics and logging services, making it easy for applications to access data from the mesh network through a private cloud or over the Internet.