April 1, 2019 – Reno, Nev. – Filament, provider of comprehensive enterprise blockchain solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that it has launched Accelerator Services for companies seeking blockchain consulting services for developing new business models and revenue streams through the adoption of its enterprise blockchain solutions.
“Our team of enterprise blockchain and IIoT experts have a unique skill set in distributed systems and know how to integrate and apply blockchain across an ecosystem to the edge,” said Jaime Chambron, executive vice president, professional services, Filament. “Our Accelerator Services leverage our years of experience and assets developed to help corporations discover, create and launch new products and services quickly and successfully. We can have customized distributed ledger integration to the edge up and running in a few days, and a working proof of concept in just weeks. From there, a pilot can be completed in as little as three months and customers are then on their way to a production launch soon after.”
Filament’s blockchain consulting Accelerator Services include five phases:
- Discover: Filament performs an analysis of business, data integrity and security applications for future state exploration and readiness.
- Explore: A collaborative workshop uncovers business needs, potential applications and use cases to embed Filament Blocklet technology.
- Experiment: This phase includes the development and deployment of a proof of concept (PoC) to facilitate the design and implementation of a pilot.
- Assess: A pilot project runs in parallel with production systems to inform the final production deployment and to determine factors necessary for scaling the solution.
- Adopt: Filament works with customers to deploy the end-to-end integration and other customizations needed to move the solution into full production.
The Filament Professional Services team provides other education, consulting and management of blockchain hosting services to help companies learn the benefits and value of enterprise blockchain to enable digital transformation across organizations.
Also today, Filament launched its Blocklet Foundation Kit, a comprehensive and pre-configured blockchain development kit containing everything embedded IoT developers need to get started with smart contracts and blockchain transactions. The Accelerator Services offering is currently available to organizations using Filament’s Blocklet technology solutions including the new Blocklet Foundation Kit.
Filament’s Blocklet technology will be presented in the Demo Showcase at the Intel Capital Global Summit, taking place April 1 – 3, 2019, in Phoenix, Arizona.
Filament builds comprehensive blockchain systems for the enterprise and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Its hardware, software and service solutions allow connected devices and machines to securely interact with and transact value against distributed ledger technology such as a blockchain. Filament is headquartered in Reno, Nevada with offices in Denver, Colorado and Saint Paul, Minnesota. Learn more at filament.com.
Filament and the Filament logo are registered trademarks of Filament in the U.S.A. and other countries. Blocklet and Blocklet Chip are trademarks of Filament in the U.S.A. and other countries. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies.
Filament Media Contact
Dahlia Public Relations