Enabling the future Download Our White Paper
Maximize the potential of connected devices.
Our new Blocklet™ application software and Blocklet Chip™ hardware solutions enable connected machines and devices to transact and exchange value against a blockchain, taking enterprise and industrial IoT connectivity benefits to the next level. Here are just a few applications of our technology.
- Encrypted signing of device data for direct participation in distributed ledger architectures
- Enables quality and reliable input from physical items for provenance, chain-of- custody, and supply chain implementations
- Authorize and sign transactions between machines in real-time, without access to connectivity or a cloud
- On-premise interoperability between systems run by different manufacturers or operating systems
Gated access control
- Embedded access control and badging for use of machines or equipment
- Hardened defense against bad actors and hackers from device and network attacks
- Machine-to-machine microtransactions for data, latent bandwidth, or available compute in a network of devices
- Validate and timestamp sensor or usage data for exchange on data markets